Monday, August 9, 2010

Today is a new day

How long can I keep this cycle up?  I dont hate my job, I just dislike it.  It doesnt suit me. My days of changing my career on a whim are over - I have a family to support now.  Only I can change my situation, only I can make my life be the kind of life I want to live.  Today I make those changes.  Today I start being the person I want to be, doing and making the things I want to do and make.  I already changed my attitudes on love and monogamy, and I did it for my Meli.  Next I need to change what I do - and I will do that for my Cariad.  One day she will want me to pay for her perfect wedding and I better be able to do it.

I'm a novice programmer and today I am going to make a battle system.

1 comment:

  1. <3<3<3
    (I read this awhile ago, but just today figured out how to add a comment. ;) )

    ReplyDelete